Wednesday, July 1, 2009


How to open STB,HQX,SFV files??

ARE you unable to open files like STB, HQX and SFV?? If yes then checkout this post. 2months back I too faced with this problem. Really my windows were unable to open STB files, HQX files and SFV files. I spent lot of time in searching best registry to open those files. Some times your operating system will not support to open those files due to insufficient programs installed in your system. These kind of problems are mainly occurs due to virus attacks or any malicious codes running in system. Malicious codes delete those software programs which are required to open STB files. If you are in this situation then don’t format your system for small cause like me :d . I had formatted my system only because of small reason. I don’t want you to make this mistake. First of all you have to remove the virus which is attacking those software programs. For example if you failed to open HQX files then scan your system with registry scanners. The main purpose of .HQX file extension is that it identifies Macintosh binary files encoded into ASCII files and which contain only printable characters. This is very useful when transferring files between different platforms since all systems can handle ASCII files and so helps to avoid corruption of the file. Scan your system to prevent and identify association errors. Similarly you can also solve problems with SFV file extension. Seriously I have found a website which can provide you free scan for SFV, STB and HQX related error.


For Further Reading,
Tips

0 comments:

 

Computer Tips & Tricks

Geekyard

Man Behind This Blog

Well i did my B.E(EIE) in Velammal Engineering College in Chennai.Now I am pursuing my M.Tech(Power Electronics & Drives) in SRM university. My character is to make everyone happy.Looking in things in different manner....