Whenever you go to particular websites you can see an error messages indicating that the website cannot be opened
or the request has been stopped working. So keeping in mind that this error may present itself in more ways than the common ones listed below:
• "404 Error"
• "Page cannot be displayed"
• "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
• "404: Not Found"
• "The page cannot be found"
• "Error 404: NOT FOUND"
• "HTTP 404 - File not found"
• "Not Found"
So lets start with the first issue, i would say,
The first error "404 Error" is displayed inside the Internet Browser Window. It is an HTTP STATUS CODE that means the page that we are trying to reach could not be found on the web site's server for the present time.
These error's can be fixed up by doing some simple steps as mentioned below lets see..
1. Just click the Refresh/Reload button or trying the URL from the address in the address bar.This 404 Error occurs on occasionaly even there is no real issue so by just doing this simple refresh/reload we can view the page that we are looking for.
2.Basic mistake that occurs in this type is that the URL might be typed wrong or the link that
was clicked on points to the wrong URL. So kindly check this issue i would say :)
3.Try to search for that particular page (i.e) if you move all the way up to the website's
main page, try to run a search for the information you're looking for. If its not available try finding the information by using the links from this page.
4.Sometimes the page that you are looking for might be in any issue, so at that time try to enter the webpage in online tool and it will tell you just if the site is down for everyone or if the problem is on your end or somewhere else.
5.If the page is still not working then move up one directory level at a time in the URL until you find something. For example,if www.w.com/a/b/c.htm gave you the 404 Not Found error, move up to www.w.com/a/b/. If you get nothing here, move up to www.w.com/a/.
This should lead you towards what you're looking for or at least confirm that it's no longer available.So that you can go for the next step :-D
6.Finally, if all this fails, you may want to attempt to contact the webmaster for information on
where you might locate the page you're looking for.So just reach them by their email.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Tags : Tips
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Tags : Softwares
MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts.
MySQL delivers enterprise features, including:
- Partitioning to improve performance and management of very large database environments
- Row-based/Hybrid Replication for improved replication security
- Event Scheduler to create and schedule jobs that perform various database tasks
- XPath Support
- Dynamic General/Slow Query Log
- Performance/Load Testing Utility (mysqlslap)
- Improved! Full Text Search (faster, new dev templates)
- Improved! Archive engine (better compression, more features)
- Improved! User session and problem SQL identification
- Improved! MySQL embedded library (libmysqld)
- Additional INFORMATION_SCHEMA objects
- Faster data import operations (parallel file load)
- ACID Transactions to build reliable and secure business critical applications
- Stored Procedures to improve developer productivity
- Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level
- Views to ensure sensitive information is not compromised
- Information Schema to provide easy access to metadata
- Pluggable Storage Engine Architecture for maximum flexibility
- Archive Storage Engine for historical and audit data